On and On, I’ve got nothing to hide
Yuck. Father made me cut my hair. ‘ Thin it and chop off the fringe, ‘ he told the hair dresser. Now, I look like some lost soul from the sixties; with my fringe in one line across my forehead. And my head is so perfectly round now. You can see the bloody spectacle band. Its so gross. So much for ‘ I want to tie up my hair so I don’t look like a boy. ‘ Dammit.
The opening of the Gym was just now. So I can work out every damned day. I’m going to be as fit as a fiddle ! Yeah boy. Anyway, there was a lucky draw and I won the GRAND PRIZE. Muahahaha 053, that’s my number. Ahahaha And you know what ? The bloody prize was a bottle of CHAMPAGNE. What the bloody hell. Ahahaha Afgbkdjf Dammit. The prize winners received either a gym towel or a bottle or a voucher from NTUC. But NOOO I had to be the lucky one to win the Champagne. And I cant even drink it. So wasted. Although I heard it was about $250. $250 for Champagne is nuts. Ahaha The only thing I drink that comes out from posh glassbottles with corks screwed to cover them are Sparkling Juices. Ahahaha
I guess I’ll just keep till a family moves in next door or something. Welcome gift. Problem solved.
-
-
OMG OMG OMG. Last night so fun. Watched the Movies Under The
A new group: XXXXS. Christine, Melissa, Me, Joanne. Get it ? Small people, smaller size. And that’s Melissa’s inspiration to loose weight. Hohoho !
There were fireworks too. But obviously, the Primary School dint do it cos they are so bloody poor. It was from the NE show. Me and Practical ran down some haunted pathway just so we could get a nice view of the fireworks.
Met a lot of my old teachers. People who I vowed never to meet again. Me and Jo tried to hide from Ms Cruz but dammit, she spotted us before we spotted her.
That’s about all I can remember. Thanks y’all for making my night oh-so-exciting.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home